Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our Big News

Dear Friends,

Well, if you have not already guessed it, we are PREGNANT!! Finally! Jett and I are just so excited.

We have been trying for a while, and I just thought that I would never get pregnant. Go figure, the one month that we forget about "ovulation" yada yada, BAM, it happens.

Krista can't wait to become an Aunt. Mom Darla and David are ready to be a Mimi and (nothing figured out here). Mom Sherry and Dad Roy are excited as well. My dad was happy we told him, he said "it is about time".

We feel very lucky to have Kelli and Darren to help us out, as this is all so new. If we have to be away from our family, this is the best place to be. Sidney is very excited that Miss Shauna has a baby in her tummy. I hear about 5 times a day "I know why you are sick, your baby in your tummy" It is cute.

I have been very sick, my stomach just won't settle down. And then I can't keep my eyes open. Everyone keeps telling me that this will pass. I am not so sure.

Kelli predicts that if I carry the baby to 40 weeks it will be sometime around January 4th and if I carry it 38 weeks it will be due Christmas Day!

I will keep you guys updated on what is going on, how we are feeling and all the good stuff.

Thanks for your support guys, we love you all!

Love,
Shauna, Jett, Krista and BABY!

4 comments:

tellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tellis said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for the two of you. Your baby is so lucky tohave youas partents!
It is so fun to here from you.
You are greatly missed here at Tonka!
Keep us posted.

MC said...

When is your doctor's appointment??

Nina said...

Congrats on your pending arrival. We're very happy for you. Hope Louisiana is treating you well. Love, Nina, Virgil, Jon, Luke, and Kathleen