Thursday, May 17, 2007

Doctor's Visit

Dear Friends and Family

It is official. The doctor confirmed it.. not that I had any doubts ha ha! Kelli and Darren recommended us to Dr. Shawn Kleinpeter and he is wonderful. He was very informative and encouraging, settling any unease I was feeling. Sometimes nerves just get the best of you, ya know?

I am approximately 7 weeks along. The due date is set around Dec 30th, but we won't know for sure until I go back on the 26th of June. This is when they are hoping to hear the heartbeat!

I feel so lucky that Jett wants to go to every visit possible with me. Alot of women I have talked to said that their husbands did not go to doctor's visits, did not help out or anything. Thank the Lord that is not what I am saying about Jett. He has been amazing! I have not felt like cooking or cleaning or talking ha ha. All I have wanted to do is come home, eat something really bland and then go to sleep. Jett has been so helpful with the housework, grocery shopping etc. Lucky for him, this week I am feeling a LOT better and so I am feeling like I am a human again. All this is to say that I really really love my husband and am so thankful that he was raised by such wonderful people who brought him up right!!

Ok.. you can blame the sappiness on hormones if you want to :)

That is really all that I have right today! More updates to come!

Love
Shauna

No comments: