Friday, May 11, 2007

Friends

Dear Friends

Thank you so much for all the suggestions on dealing with the morning sickness. I guess I feel bad complaining about feeling bad (ha ha) because we have been wanting this for so long. However, all the other moms have helped me out by saying "It is ok to say, MORNING SICKNESS SUCKS"

My doctor's appointment is May 16th at 8:45. I can't wait. I want to get the for sure due date. Jett and I are not going to find out if we are having a son or a daughter, we want to be suprised. I remember Mary Claire telling me that when her brohter Byron walked out and said "I have a son" it was the most special moment ever. . . I want to have that anticipation and excitement and wonder and suprise!

We had a little prayer meeting at work on Thursday morning, and it was so sweet. When they thanked the Lord for the blessing of our child, I just cried and cried. Partly because I am a raging ball of hormones but it was touching to everyone, everyone had tears in their eyes. Babies are just blessings!

Well, I had better get ready for the day. I just wanted to post a little update!

Have a great day!
Love
Shauna, Jett and Baby Walker

No comments: