Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My New Blog

Dear family and friends!

I know, it has been a long while since an update, and oh how things have changed! I have started this new blog, as it is easier to manage.

I quit my job that I thought I loved so much. It is funny how when you are not appreciated it, it gets very hard to stay loyal to the company.

I thought I would just take some time to hang out and reevaluate, but an opportunity came up that I could not pass up. My neighbor Darren is just a resource for employement. You need a job, he will find you one. Turns out his sister Carla works at a credit union. She got me a position in Human Resources! I really have been so lucky. The hours are flexible. We are in a brand new building, and I HAVE INTERNET.

Jett is really liking this project. He has alot more hands on work than he did in Minnesota, which is something he enjoys. He is working long hours but I have not heard too many complaints.
Krista is almost finished with her first year of college. YIKES!! She lucked into a job at the financial aide office and has totally just loved it. SHe has changed her major to business and plans to be a financial aide counselor. Now, I know those two do not go together, but it is a good thing for her to do!

No comments: