Tuesday, May 29, 2007

8 weeks along

Hey guys!

Happy Monday! Things are going relatively well here. I am still feeling kind of yucky and also (Poor Jett) very cranky. It is so strange, I can't help it. Hopefully this will pass rather quickly. I am now 2 months pregnant. I am showing a little bit, of course I am not sure if that is baby showing or if it is the extra pounds I was trying to loose before we got pregnant. Either way, my clothes are tighter and my belly sticks out a big more. I will try to get some pictures up.

Krista is visiting Lubbock and Ft. Sumner for a few weeks. She went home for Aric's graduation and is also going to spend time with Nana and PeePaw. I am glad she gets to see everyone, but we sure do miss her. I am flying home for my 10 year reunion in June. I am nervous to fly because I always take Dramamine for flying so this will be the first time in a long time that I have had to do it without that. I feel bad for whoever it is that is sitting next to me :)

I don't really have any news... I will write more later!

Love to all!
Shauna

No comments: