Monday, August 13, 2007

Test Results part 2

Dear Diary!

Well, on Friday (which was 7 days from when Jett had his blood work done) I finally called the doctor's office to see if they had the results. I had been telling myself "just make it until Friday, that is the 7 days they said it would take and there is no use worrying about it before hand". Friday around 1:00 I called and got the answering service, the doctor was out that day, and so the staff left at noon. I was HOT. I had been worried before and now I had to add the whole weekend to stew over it.

Well, today I called and left a message. The nurse just called me and let me know that Jett is NOT a carrier!! Praise the LORD!!!! Of course, blame it on the hormones, but I just started crying. I was so relieved!!

So now, I just get to worry about picking out a boy name in case it is a boy and trying to get up the energy to take a walk each night, it is hard when the temp is over 100!! Jett got our pool pretty again, so I can try to get some exercise in there I guess!!

Our ultrasound is on the 22nd! I am sure I will be posting some pictures then!!

Much love!
Shauna and Baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we love u. mom