Thursday, August 30, 2007

Off to Corpus

Happy Early Labor Day!

Jett, Krista and I are headed to Corpus for our baby shower. We are very excited!! Mainly because we get to see everyone but also because we get PRESENTS for the nursery.. it is looking so bare without decorations, so this will help make it more real.

I have had so many sweet stories from people who have seen the ultrasound. Isn't it so amazing?? I just keep watching it over and over and over again, that is our baby in there!!

I am feeling great, I have a ton of energy and am in that cleaning mode, the house can't be clean enough.. isn't that funny? Clutter is driving me insane and if I see any I just start going nuts. Guess that is a good thing!

Happy Birthday to (Aunt) Brittani!! I wish we were closer to ya where we could have helped you celebrate, that is what sucks about being so far away! Anyways, hope you had a great birthday and know that we were all thinking of you!!!

Well, that is it for now. Happy travels to everyone over the weekend and we will update with some great pictures on Monday!

Love,
Shauna, Jett, Krista and Bebe

No comments: