Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No creative title

Hey all!

I feel like there is nothing much to say but I am trying to stay up to date on posting new blogs.

Saturday Jett and I went to the LSU tailgating. NOW NOW, we are still Red Raider fans.. but my work is big into LSU and I am on the tailgating committee.. it was a LOT of fun!! We are hosting the group at our house this weekend for the out of town game but they were told that if they show up before the Tech game is over, too bad HA!

The whole time we were there though, the guy we hired to do the roof and fence kept calling us.. we were ready to let him have it but Jett is a much better guy than that. He tried to screw us out of some money but Jett was able to save it.. and with that money my sweetie bought me something I have wanted forever!!



Now, I know some of you are scratching your head, but this vacuum is amazing and I LOVE IT!

Sunday was a good day also.. I caught a great deal at Sears and got some new work clothes.. Colton was so much fun to play with and we just had a great family day.

told you I was boring!

No comments: