Monday, September 22, 2008

9 Months Old

To my son:
9 months ago, I finally met you.. I finally got to see your beautiful eyes, and hear your sweet voice.. I got to tell you face to face all of the dreams I have for you.. I got to watch your daddy fall in love with you, as I fell in love with him in such a new way.. the love we have for you bonds us together more solidly than before.. I got to watch the awe in your Auntie Sue Sue's eyes as she held you and her world was changed.. I hope you always feel this love that surrounds you, I hope you always know that you are our reason for living.. we love you

That was THEN








This is NOW:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Colton is growing up so cute & handsome! What a wonderful lil man you guys have! I'm glad all is well for y'all after the hurricane. I love your blog & keeping in touch! Take care & God Bless! :)