Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just stuff

WHEW, it is the weekend! I really enjoy having Jett and Krista home!

Cyrus (also known as C-diddy .. that is his gangsta name... he LOOOVES rap!) came to visit us on his long trip from Biloxi to Albuquerque. As usual when he is here, we ate way too much. We had a birthday bbq to celebrate, except what kind of friend am I .. I had the date wrong! OOOPS.. I am sure he will forgive me! (I HOPE). We had steak, mashed potatoes, fresh corn, bread, deviled eggs, and TWO pies! WOW.. it was great. We played the WII and of course picked on each other the whole time. I hate that he is not moving to Louisiana, but Houston is not that far.. right?

We are excited for some upcoming trips.

Hopefully the first weekend in May we will meet up with Mom and Dad Walker in Houston to give them a "Colton" fix.. maybe catch a stro's game... who knows. . so long as we get to hang out we are good with that..

We are heading to Colorado in the middle of May to spend a week with our family. The parentals bought a house there and so all the kids are going to FINALLY get together.. I don't know when the last time Brit, Aric, Krista, Jett and I (AND COLTON) were all together.. too long. While we stay in contact via email and phone, it is not the same as hanging out... Plus, Aunt Brit has not met Colton.. we need to rectify that PRONTO!!

In June, we are going to Florida for a weekend to celebrate my birthday. My dad is going to meet us there, he said this is his birthday present to me, that is nice huh!!

In July, we will be back to Corpus for the 4th... as per our tradition! Kent and Preggo Sarah are going to make it down.. so that means LOOOTS of fun for us!

Then in September, we will head BACK to Ft. Sumner for the Kenyon's 25th Consecutive Family Reunion out at the lake.

November is Thanksgiving in Corpus.

And in December.... well, no Christmas plans yet.. but I know we will be celebrating a ONE YEAR anniversary of the baby boy!! WOW!

Hopefully we can catch up with all of our buddies on our trips.. so let us know if you are free and we will plan on meeting up.

I know it seems like a lot of traveling but when you are so far from family.. you will do whatever it takes.. hopefully one day we can all be closer.. til then, we will be on the road!

Love to all!

No comments: