Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Thursday

Cheese and Rice (Nick Nick always says that) I can't believe it is already APRIL!! Colton is 3 months old already, it seems like Jett just brought us home from the hospital.. YIKES.

As you can tell from my emails, we have one happy baby. Colton thinks that his mommy is the funniest person ever.. it does not matter what I am telling him, his face just lights up and he starts to giggle. Krista has been around to video it.. sometimes I try but as you can see from the drum video I emailed, it is hard to entertain and video at the same time..

Is anyone else watching Big Brother... or Survivor??? Who are ya rooting for?

Our days are getting a little more into a routine and Colton is really showing his love to me by USUALLY sleeping from about 7 30 or 8 pm til about 5 30 or 6! It is great to get that sleep. And he is all smiles when I go to get him up... I am crossing my fingers that the colic is LOOOOOOOOONG GONE!!

Krista had a spring fling at the college and since she is Ms. BRCC she had to help work it. She forgot sunscreen:







Don't worry, we certainly had a "discussion" about the importance of sunscreen and she knows she should have worn some.. hopefully she learned her lesson, and if not, she will be sporting a sexy farmers tan all summer to remind her of it HA HA

Hope all is well with you guys!

1 comment:

JOHNNIE said...

Miles is all smiles as well. He looks like he is trying to laugh..but there isn't any volume (if you know what I mean).
Don't feel bad Krista I think we have all done that...I know I have!!