Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Water, Water everywhere

To all my Minnesota friends, I apologize for this post..

It has been so beautiful the past week and a half. My sisters Krista and Kelsey decided on Saturday that they were bored, so they went and bought two slip n slides :) Sidney and her cousin Daylen came over to play as well.. it was much fun. Colton loved to stand at the end and watch them slide but HATED getting water in his face.

I am so blessed, he is such a happy baby.. especially when he is OUTSIDE!!!

Mom and dad and Kelsey are home.. BOO FOR THAT!! I hear all these horror stories about in laws from hell and I just have to secretly laugh because I truly am so lucky!! I would live in their backyard (ok, build a house in their backyard) if we could..

Enjoy the pictures:


Hard to believe they are 21 and 17!


FUN FUN FUN


Dalen


Loves to clap


My water baby


Close up


Sunbath time


what a SMILE


My girl Sid


Best Friends

No comments: