Sunday, March 8, 2009

Visit with Grandpa Kenyon


showing off his abs


My thinking face


surprise





I can do it


WHEEEEE



OOPS


Favorite thing: Doors (second to throwing balls)


Look at that arm (dang red eye)


Little Man


My favorite hat


Cutie Patootie


Sweet kisses with Auntie Sue Sue

My dad had a load through Baton Rouge and so we got to go and meet him for lunch. He bought me some maternity clothes and also he bought Colton his first jungle gym!

Colton LOVES playing out side!

3 comments:

JOHNNIE said...

Your little boy is so cute! He looks so much like you and Jett...crazy how that works I know!! Hope everything is going great with the prego!

Miss ya, Lova...course I remember! I still use it every now and then.

Erin Meyers said...

Love the pictures! Colton is so sweet, thanks for sharing.
E

Sarah Walker said...

We miss you guys! Love the new pictures. So, what's the deal w/ July 4th this year....there was talk about going to the Frio.