Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update

Hey guys!

Friday we had a great visit with Dr. K. I had a sonogram and they decided to move my due date BACK to 09-17-09! BUMMER, I really like 09-09-09. Oh well!! As long as baby is growing I don't care when. We got to see the little heart beating.. I will admit, this was nothing like Colton's 20 week sonogram where we could see everything. Right now, baby is the size of my pinky fingernail :)

I am feeling pretty good. The same thing that happened with Colton, I don't want to eat anything.. I can't find anything that I absolutly LOVE.. other than Honey Bunches of Oats!!!

I am planning a Reagan Rally for Old Fort Days this year. More details to come but if you want to get involved, please email me at shaunawalker01@gmail.com.


Hope you all have a great week!
Shauna

1 comment:

Erin Meyers said...

Well, 09-09-09 would be so cool, maybe you'll get to move it back. ??? I'm so excited for you guys, you are wonderful parents, though we don't get to witness it. :(