Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reagan

This just came from Molly: Please pray

To all our prayer warriors:
I know you all have been so faithful in praying for my girl these last 3 months and God is GREAT and has been answering!! I feel almost selfish in asking you all to be on your knees for her tomorrow!! She has all her scans in the morning starting at 7am Texas time. Please pray that they all come back clean!! All the tumors are gone and no more anywhere else, and that nothing has spread to her lungs or anywhere else!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! We love you guys and appreciate it so much!! Have a blessed day!!
Clifford, Molly, Zach, Reed and Reagan

Molly Kenyon

1 comment:

Erin Meyers said...

I will be praying for her healing and comfort. She looks so happy and much bigger than I remember--it's been a few years!
E