Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Friday

Happy Friday! This has been a very lazy week for us. I guess because we don't have any family coming.. BOO FOR THAT. Sidney and Corey's spring break was this week, so they hung out with Colton and I during the day. Needless to say, I got all caught up on my Hannah Montana, Suite life of Zach and Cody and Spongebob Squarepants episodes... *Awkward* (sorry, Hannah moment he he)

Colton is laughing a lot. If I can figure out how to post the video (it is not working right) I will upload one of him laughing.. it is so cute!

We are so ready for April 4th, that is when Kent and Sarah find out if they are having a boy or a girl!!!!!!!!! Also, I have deleted our jettandshauna.com site.. I never updated it anymore and this is where I post pictures.. and this is FREE


Love you guys!
Shauna, Jett, Colton and Krista

No comments: