Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Two Weeks




Dear Friends!

Well, we have survived Colton's first week and a half at home. Whew. It was an easy couple of weeks and then again, it was hard to adjust to having this sweet baby depend only on Jett and I (and Krista) to see to his every need.

He is such a happy and content baby. He must get that from his dad!! He is very content to just lay in his little papazon (Thanks Miranda!) and stare around the room. He did have a bit of a tummy ache last night, but after some Mylocone, all was right in his world again.

I will admit, I am not a big fan of getting peed on, that seems to be another favorite passtime of the sweet baby. Every single time I give him a bath, he pees. I have gotten diaper changing down where he does not have time to get me but at bath time, he never fails to "mark his territory". I just have to laugh at him though, when he does that, he is just so funny.

Jett, Krista and I love to just sit and watch his many facial expressions, he cracks us up.

I just can't believe he is HERE and he is OUR BABY!!! I love him so much!!!

Hope this finds you guys doing well!
Love
Shauna, Jett, Bebe Colton and Krista

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A SWEET NEPHEW I HAVE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN FEB. HE IS SO MUCH MORE ALERT IN THAT FIRST PICTURE THAN WHEN WE WERE THERE. WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO KISS AND HOLD HIM AGAIN.
AUNT KALA

Anonymous said...

I just love the spiked hair in the first picture...he is too cute!!

Love you all

Anonymous said...

Shauna and Jett,
Congrats! Enjoy every minute of it! It goes by way too fast! He is so cute!
Jena and Cody

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! He looks just like his daddy.
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!! I am so happy for ya'll! He'll have his "guns up" in no time!! :) ha, ha..

alisap said...

Hey Shauna,
What a handsom young man you guy's have! We can't wait for him to come and visit his PALS/Training families. Nadirah said that his expression is that of a college student in a calculus class!! I say he looks like he wants you to Stop Taking All of These Pictures!!! LOL.
Takecare,
Monica