Thursday, January 31, 2008

Family Visit

Hey all

This past weekend, we had a nice visit with Granny, Grandad and Aunt Darlene, the world travelers (ok, maybe just southwest TX travelers) stopped to see Kyla first, then on to Jim and Lavern, us, then to Adam and finally made it back home safe and sound. While they were here, we revived our love for Canasta.. man I love that game. Granny and Aunt D spoiled Colton rotten, well, Grandad helped on that matter too. Anyways, it was nice to have company and get to show off the baby :)

We are heading to Corpus to introduce Colton to the rest of the Walker bunch. I can't wait and I am sure to post some pictures when we get back.

As for the colic.. it is still here.. bummer. Colton is doing really well in his new bedroom AKA our bathroom. That vent is a lifesaver. I wonder how much it would cost to get one installed in his room.... hmm ha ha.

Well, that is all for now. Not much to report.. just loving my baby!!

No comments: