Tuesday, November 27, 2007

29 days

YIKES.. I can't believe it is only 29 days! WOW.. But, I can say that I AM READY! Ok.. not so ready for the actual giving birth, but ready to meet this sweet child and ready to feel good again. I have been kind of icky the last few days. I guess that I should be happy that I was not one of the many women who are cursed with 9 months of misery.. I have been very lucky.. I am just feeling it now.. My back hurts, my feet hurt, my stomach hurts.. *SIGH* I am just READY.

We go back to the doctor this Thursday! I am hoping he will say everything is good. I don't know why, but I just get nervous every time I go in.. Like, I still can't believe this is happening, we are really having a baby!!

Cyrus did come spend Thanksgiving with us.. it was a great day of boring football and great conversation that led to me *shock* winning a 500.00 bet. Oh yes, I am the all knowing wonder woman :)

Kelli and Krista surprised us last night with our bassinet and some other goodies for the babe!! Jett put it together and it is just beautiful. Now, all I need is a baby to put in it!

KENT and JEFF'S TEAMS BOTH WON LAST WEEKEND!! They have some tough teams to beat this weekend, but I know they can do it. I just wish we were there to cheer them on!

Well, time to go take a nap!
Love
shauna

No comments: