Monday, July 30, 2007

Long weekend

Hey all!

Whew, what a weekend. Friday night Jett and Krista moved all the furniture in our bedroom to the middle of the floor. Then on Saturday, Jett woke up to go play in the softball tourney for his work. Krista and I stayed home to tackle the bedroom. Well, I tackled the bedroom ha ha. I had to Kilz it because it was puke green and I did not want that color to seep through. Then I painted it two coats of paint, let that dry, cleaned up (gross) and by that time, it was dark outside. I hate it when you start something and you think it will not take but a few hours and it ends up taking 10 hours.

Sunday Jett and I woke up and started in again. First we had to rearrange the bedroom, which took a lot of muscles that were very sore. Then we had to get the nursery cleaned out. Finally got that done and then Jett decided to put the crib together. We finally got that done and called it a night.

Now it is Monday and we are both exhausted and sore, man, we are getting OLD ha. It just feels good to have the big stuff done an d out of the way. We still have to put together the dresser and changing table but the nursery is ready for the baby stuff!! It is hard for me to hold of on buying stuff, I just want to get it decorated NOW ha!

I will post pictures of the nursery after we get the furniture up!

Krista's arm is doing well. She is getting more creative on her ways to get stuff done!

Hope all is well with everyone!
Love
Shauna, Jett and Baby

No comments: