Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Life is good

Hey all! I know it has been a while, but man things have been busy. We spent the fourth of July in Corpus at the lake with the family. Kent and Sarah drove down and met up with us and Meagan also was able to make it. The trip down was not too bad. Kelsey was with us and her and Krista were able to keep us all entertained. We spent the weekend on the water, watching the guys try to show off (HA). Krista and Meagan did a bunch of tubing, and Krista flipped on the tube and twisted her wrist. We were able to fish some, which I did not catch anything but Sarah did!!

Jett and I found the crib and baby furniture we want, so we went ahead and got that. We also were able to get registered at Babies R Us, Target and Baby Depot (in Burlington Coat Factory). That was hard work.. who knew there was so much to choose from. And expsensive too!! Neither of us had any idea.. oh well, that is life huh!!
Shower preperations are all under way. On the weekend of Labor Day, the family in Corpus is hosting a shower and then on the 22nd of September Mary and Joslyn are giving me a shower in Dallas.. hopefully everyone can come so we can visit before this baby comes!!

This weekend was a busy one. Saturday we went to my company picnic (Pictures below). It was at a really beautiful lake / church camp facility. Krista was able to participate in all the fun activities. Of course, on the way home, she was complaining that her wrist still was hurting, so she decided to go to a walk in clinic. HER WRIST IS BROKEN!! Can you believe it? She had to go to an orthopedic surgeon on Monday to make sure that surgery was not neccessary (thank goodness it is not) so now she has a beautiful black cast on her arm. The legacy of CK (those from Ft. Sumner know what that means) lives on. Krista's comment was "I am so glad I did not go to the doctor before the picnic because then I would not have been able to play on the stuff!" KIDS!!
Our friend Francie from Minnesota gave birth to her sweet twin boys Aiden Joseph and Kennen William Byers. They are a bit premature so we need to keep them in our thoughts but Francie and Joe are doing well and the babies are too. I can't wait to see pictures!!
I guess that is all for now! Leave comments to let me know what is going on with you guys!
Love
Shauna, Jett, Krista and baby





This is me with Gracie and Cassie (I work with their mom Carla and Darren (our neighbor) is Carla's brother!

This is Me, Jett and Krista enjoying the sun


The blob Krista enjoyed so much






No comments: