Sunday, August 9, 2009

33 days til Cam comes and I decide on major projects :)

Hey everyone!

When I was pregnant with Colton, we did not find out if he was a he or a she, so in preparing the nursery, we went all neutral. As Colton has gotten older, we started putting more and more Texas Tech stuff in there.. and now that we know Cam is a boy we decided to redo the whole thing in Tech stuff. I am blessed to work with an amazing girl, Priscilla, who is student teaching this semester and will eventually be an art teacher. She is amazing. She offered to paint some pictures for the boys. I said sure, with no real idea what I wanted. We finally decided on some things and after seeing the outcome, I insisted on paying her.. they are amazing!!

So, if you like and are interested, please email me at shaunawalker01@gmail.com and I will get you in touch with her.. she is so talented and does many different things.. nursery paintings to paintings for your dining room or bedroom. She is VERY reasonable in price.. so email me :) Plus you would be helping to support a future edcuator and Lord knows we need good ones like her!

See below for the pictures of their room. we are ordering Colton's toddler bed and when I am home on maternity leave we will transition him into it, during the day he can take his naps in it while I am awake to make sure he does not roam the house :)


This is the HUGE toy box that Jett and his brother and Dad built for the boys last time they were down. It is massive and I am sure the boys will enjoy for years to come!



You can't really read the words in this picture but this is the TTU Matador song


This is our fight song.. WRECK 'EM TECH


Colton's side of the bedroom


Another view


Coltons TTU Jersey


Cam's side


Cam again





Camden's Jersey


Both Jerseys

No comments: