Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We Caved!!

Dang it.. we caved.. well, I caved... all along Jett has wanted to find out the sex of the baby. Me, not so much.. then my friends at work started planning a shower and needed to know what I needed.. hence the pradicament (yes, I know spelled wrong)... do I find out or not.. I was wavering.

We went to the doc last time and the heartbeat was really high.. in the 160's.. Colton's was in the 130's. I started to sweat.. if this is a girl, I need to plan.. buy girl things... come up with a name I actually like.. because all along I was sure it was a boy (like I was sure with Colton).

So I caved.. we went to the doctor today and guess what.. she saw a PENIS!! WOO HOO, it is a boy!! I knew it! And am SO VERY EXCITED.. I really feell like I am meant to be a momma to all boys. Don't get me wrong, if I ever am blessed with a baby girl, I will love her as much as I do my boys (how cool does that sound) but I just see myself surounded in a house full of boys.. and that is my piece of heaven!!

We will name him Camden Joshua Walker.. The same initials as Jett and Colton, and Joshua in honor of my brother.. we will call him Cam for short.. Colton and Camden.. Our boys!!!!!

Of course, I went in on April Fool's day..I told the sono tech "you can tell me girl, you can tell me boy but please do NOT tell me twins" I don't think i could handle that!!!

Other than that, the doctor said all looks good. I got a little bit of trouble when he noticed my weight.. umm, not what you think.. I have actually lost 10 pounds since I got pregnant. With Colton, I only gained 10 pounds... while some women are calling me bad names right now...let me assure you, it kind of sucks.. this is the time I should be eating like I just don't care.. instead the thought of putting food in my mouth makes me wanna hurl (in fact, sometimes I do ha!) but I am going to work on it.. I am instructed not to lose any more.. I am so ass backwards.. who gets pregnant and LOSES weight??!!???

When I go back for my 20 week and get better sonogram pictures, I will post.. to be honest, I can't tell the boy parts in the picture anyway.. Jett claims he can but lets face it.. it is just a blur!!!

hope this finds you well!!
Love
Shauna

7 comments:

sherri said...

Congratulations !

Dave said...

What's wrong with twins?? :) Congrats!

Jett, Shauna and Colton said...

Dave/Jamie and Jeff/Miranda.. not a thing is wrong with twins :) I admire you SO MUCH.. but I don't know how in the world you do it.. Colton was an easy baby and it was still rough at times on Jett and I... I can't imagine having TWO :) If she would have said twins, belive me, you guys would have been on our speed dial !!!!

Tara Perry said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful, so happy for y'all! Love your boys' names :)

ellie said...

Oh, Little Momma... I got chills reading your blog, even though you told me all of this yesterday. How cool that you can now say "my boys" and "I have children", instead of "a child"!!! Wow, wow, wow. I love Camden's name, and what an awesome tribute to Josh. I am so happy for you! You are totally going to be the cool Boy Mom whose house everyone wants to go to because it is so fun! Love you! XOXO

kala said...

The Princess Sammi still rules!!!!!!
Another boy for her kingdom!!!

Erin Meyers said...

Oh, Shauna-congratulations. I know you wanted to wait, but every pregnancy is different and every child is different so this was just, well, different from Colton. Love the name too!
E