Saturday, October 27, 2007

All is good

Dear Diary :)

Well the doc scheduled me for an MRI and I had that done.. I have emailed everyone on that procedure.. ick :) BUT I did get the results and all is well.. Now we just wait for baby to get here.

I cannot believe that in two months I will have this baby in my arms!!! It is just the most amazing thing in the world..

Other that that, Louisiana is great.. it has cooled down some (in the 50 to 60's) and so it is nice to actually need a jacket ha ha.

I am about half way or so done on my Christmas shopping. I am very excited about that. This year, we are going to get a real tree!! Christmas is my favorite time of year, and now we have so much more to celebrate!

Krista is running for Ms. BRCC at her college.. I hope she wins! She has been doing a lot of campaigning and we made her some posters, they turned out cute!

Well, this is a random post, just wanted to catch you up on what was going on in our lives!

Love
Shauna, Jett and Baby

No comments: