Sunday, September 30, 2007

Texas Tech vs Rice

Wreck 'em Tech!!

We had an amazing weekend in Houston.. not only because the Red Raiders whooped some Rice Owls (HA HA What a mascot huh) but mainly because we got to catch up with the old gang.

Matt and Traci joined us and then we met up with Dave and Jamie, Tara and Chris, Matt, Ryan, Crystal, Brandon, Mel.... I probably forgot someone.. sorry if I did!!

Somehow we had the hookup and tailgating was amazing. We had three huge tents, lots of good food and a big screen TV.. in fact, it was so hot that Traci and I (and eventually everyone else) ended up back out there to finish watching the game.

Then Matt, Traci, Jett and I ended up back at the sweet hotel (THANKS DAVE) and played spades which the boys won.. I know, boring us.. I have an excuse ha ha I am pregnant..

We also caught an Astro's game but it turned out to be disappointing.. we tried to get there early enough to get some dominos that they were giving out, but none of us got any.. DANG IT!

It was so nice to see everyone again.. and of course it was like Traci and I had never been apart :) I wish we lived closer (TEAR) but hopefully sooner than later we can rectify that!!

Here is a pic of Jett, Me, Traci and Matt!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And us at Buffalo Wild Wings
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: