Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Heart Beat

Dear loved ones,

On Tuesday morning, I heard the sweetest sound in the whole world.. our babies heartbeat! I can't even type this without getting all teary eyed. It makes it so real, I have a living sweet innocent baby in my belly!!! How amazing!!!

The doctor said that the heartbeat is good, and that we are hopefully out of the clear in terms of miscarriage.. that now it is less than 1%, so that makes me happy!!

I am really starting to feel alot better in terms of the morning sickness. The only thing is that I am still very tired. I think mostly it is due to the fact I have to get up and visit the restroom a couple times a night, which I am not used to doing. I am trying to drink lots and lots of water, so this could be the contributing factor :)

Kelsey is visiting us this week and her and Krista are just living up the high life.. sleeping in, going to the pool, you name it. It is good to see them having fun!!

Jett and I are both really excited for this baby!!! I know we still have time before he/she comes along, but we are both so excited!!!

Hope all is well for you guys!
Love
Shauna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys!! It is so amazing that you get to hear his/her heartbeat. We can't wait to see you next week!
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey friends/family of Shauna and Jett, Joslyn and I are throwing Shauna a baby shower in Dallas the weekend of September 22nd. So please mark that date on your calendar.

I'll send out an official save the date email so please send me your email addresses. marycrobinson@gmail.com

-Mary Claire (Robinson-I've heard there are 2 Mary Claire's!)