Monday, May 26, 2008

Mother's Day

Wow, sorry this is so late!

Well, I had the most amazing Mother's Day ever!! It was so amazing to be able to celebrate it, and to feel so honored, as I feel I have honored those who are mother's to me!! My dad sent me the most AMAZING flowers to work, they were so pretty and it was very sweet! Then, I woke up on Mother's day to flowers from Jett and the most WONDERFUL card from Colton / Daddy...

Jett fixed my closet for me, which to some, might not mean so much, but I LOVE it. I have a whole new rod for my clothes and that means NO MORE squeezing clothes in!! To me, it was the best present ever!!

I just feel so blessed to have such an amazing family, a healthy son and a loving husband, a sistger who makes me smile every day.. I also have two amazing women my mom and Jett's mom who help me to be a better mom to Colton.

I also draw from my Nana. She loves all her children unconditionally, and I just hope and pray that the patience, never ending love, support, guidance, laughter and spirit that she shows each and every one of us has passed down to me, so that I can show those same qualities to my family!!

To all the mothers out there, I think you are amazing, we have the hardest job and we do it with LOVE and DEVOTION!!!

Happy Late Mother's day to you all!





Here are two pictures of my favorite son. The first one is his sweet smile and the second one is his attempt to be like Daddy in a hard hat!




No comments: